Urgent Help needed..!!! Delete files in the application fo..

February 14, 2005 10:14:52 AM

Hi ,

I am trying to delete files in the application folder on a Symbol
handheld while the device is connected to a PC via ActiveSync.
Can someone help me in Writing a DLL or executable in C#.NET or VB.NET
to delete all the files in the Application folder on a Symbol handheld
while the device is connected to a PC via ActiveSync.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
Whiz
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 8:16:15 PM

Could this be the malicious payload for someone? It sounds dangerous,
could be misused, and probably is better not being written by anyone.

!