HTC Announces 4-Inch Desire U Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
if it is $275 off contract and they plan on bringing it to the us its not that bad, make it free w/ contract and i can see it doing well esp w/ the expandable memory

frkuout

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
So instead of concentrating on a smaller line of phones they could actually support in a timely manner, they release yet another phone that will likely not see OS upgrades within a reasonable amount of time after Google releases them. HTC has failed the Thunderbolt and Droid Incredible 2 and is now failing their phones they promised the Jelly Bean upgrade. The former are just about 6 months overdue from their promised dleivery date with no end in sight as to when it'll finally reach our phones. HTC won't learn to support their products until it's too late.

fkr

Splendid
screw HTC, which makes me very sad as I own a HTC and like it very much, but they have recently taken down a small time coder/hacker for him having some ROM's and RUU on his website. He also had the HTC trademark on his website. HTC used to support the developer community but not anymore. I understand they do not want their trademarks being used by others and also the RUU may be questionable but to take down some poor hackers website is overkill. they could just ask for him to take down the trademarks and RUU's, but no they give a cease and desist and force him to turn over all the content of his website including the domain name htcruu.com. read more at android police or droid forums

_Cosmin_

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
I was thinking that memory now days are waaaaaay cheaper... and still they put only 512mb in new phones - so end users have problems with its apps!
Is it too much to ask for a 2 gb ram on new phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.