Popular Neopets

What are peoples favourite bits?

What do you spend most of your time on?

A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.

I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
this!

And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.

What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.

So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?
9 answers Last reply
More about popular neopets

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What are peoples favourite bits?
    >
    > What do you spend most of your time on?
    >
    > A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
    > to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    >
    > I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    > weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    > this!
    >
    > And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    >
    > What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    >
    > So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?

    My raison d'etre (at the moment) is restocking. 4.25 mill in 16 days so
    far. More than 250k a day, that translates to.

    >What are peoples favourite bits?
    >
    >What do you spend most of your time on?
    >
    >A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem

    >to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    >
    >I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    >weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    >this!
    >
    >And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    >
    >What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    >
    >So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?

    I've recently discovered avatars, so they're taking up all my time (and
    money, I've depleted my once-very-big bank account). I also love to read
    books to my pet and am trying to get her in the top ranking (70 or so
    books to go). Restocking from the neopets stores has just hit my radar,
    didn't know there was a system until just a few days ago, used to just
    play games and buy from pet owners stores. Got bored with restocking in 2
    days, tho I made a lot of nps (which I promptly spent on books! And the
    books are in my SDB, until I get the Packrat avie--circle of life?)

    Plushie Tycoon has me pretty baffled, I'm on a hit-or-miss, "let's see if
    this works" binge. Even the Plushie Tycoon guide I read baffled me, it
    looked like it was written in Chinese! So I've gone bankrupt 3 times so
    far this month; just trying to get over 50k at the end so I can get the
    avie (and am totally screwed if you need more than 50k to get it, uh oh I
    should check that...)

    And you're right, I am nosy about what other people do on this site! Glad
    you brought it up! The lab sounds interesting, might be a fun thing to do
    once I have some spare nps. And Castle Battles seems to be all the rage
    around this board these days!

    -Lois

    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > >What are peoples favourite bits?
    > >
    > >What do you spend most of your time on?
    > >
    > >A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
    >
    > >to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    > >
    > >I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    > >weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    > >this!
    > >
    > >And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    > >
    > >What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    > >
    > >So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?
    >
    > I've recently discovered avatars, so they're taking up all my time (and
    > money, I've depleted my once-very-big bank account). I also love to read
    > books to my pet and am trying to get her in the top ranking (70 or so
    > books to go). Restocking from the neopets stores has just hit my radar,
    > didn't know there was a system until just a few days ago, used to just
    > play games and buy from pet owners stores. Got bored with restocking in 2
    > days, tho I made a lot of nps (which I promptly spent on books! And the
    > books are in my SDB, until I get the Packrat avie--circle of life?)
    >
    > Plushie Tycoon has me pretty baffled, I'm on a hit-or-miss, "let's see if
    > this works" binge. Even the Plushie Tycoon guide I read baffled me, it
    > looked like it was written in Chinese! So I've gone bankrupt 3 times so
    > far this month; just trying to get over 50k at the end so I can get the
    > avie (and am totally screwed if you need more than 50k to get it, uh oh I
    > should check that...)
    >
    > And you're right, I am nosy about what other people do on this site! Glad
    > you brought it up! The lab sounds interesting, might be a fun thing to do
    > once I have some spare nps. And Castle Battles seems to be all the rage
    > around this board these days!
    >
    > -Lois

    I love avatars, too. I got #141 thanks to the slugawoo poster :)

    I have also read a good number of books to my pet, but not THAT many - only
    about 250 or so, maybe... whenever I "found" a book in garage sale or a
    cheap one in a store, or got one as a prize form a quest.

    >I love avatars, too. I got #141 thanks to the slugawoo poster :)
    >
    >I have also read a good number of books to my pet, but not THAT many -
    >only
    >about 250 or so, maybe... whenever I "found" a book in garage sale or a
    >cheap one in a store, or got one as a prize form a quest.

    141! Wow... that's so cool! I'm very impressed!

    Books I'm at 763, I need 864 to get on the top 200 table, I've got about
    35 books in my SDB to read to her as soon as I get that avie. And I
    (ouch) *only* need 1079 to get a book trophy right now. *sigh* Guess I
    need to do some more restocking!

    -Lois

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What are peoples favourite bits?
    >
    > What do you spend most of your time on?
    >
    > A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
    > to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    >
    > I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    > weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    > this!
    >
    > And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    >
    > What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    >
    > So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?

    I've been trying to cut down on my Neopets time, so lately, I haven't been doing
    much more than the dailies and a little pricing and restocking. I tried Plushie
    Tycoon once, but didn't do well at all and haven't tried it since. I used to
    mostly play games. I like Snow Muncher, Destructo Match, let's see, I have to
    go to the site to see the names of the games! Black Pawkeet Slots is one I
    really like and usually do well. Once in a while I'll do Jhudorah or Illusen's
    quests. I really like CodeBreakers, but it seems like it never ends! I like a
    beginning and an end. I also like Cliffhanger and Faerie Caves II, but that one
    takes too much time. I almost never battle, and have tried to start a specific
    collection, but that never lasts.
    ;~)

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > GoGoGo is quite easy, I already got the trophy but I still keep playing
    > it. lol

    How? Please it really bugs me. But again I don't really have time. <sigh>

    daramark

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > What are peoples favourite bits?
    >
    > What do you spend most of your time on?
    >
    > A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
    > to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    >
    > I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    > weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    > this!
    >
    > And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    >
    > What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    >
    > So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?

    I have a book store, but somehow people buy less books nowadays.
    I also buy up bottled faeries and codestones, using the Shopwizard.
    I like Plushie Tycoon and the Lab Ray.
    I don't like the games that much.
    I collect avatars, but I don't have that many yet. 103 now, I guess.

    At the moment I rediscovered Sims2, so nowadays I am only doing my freebies
    every day :).

    --
    M00ndreamz
    http://moondreams.online.fr/

    "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> schreef in bericht

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> What are peoples favourite bits?
    >>
    >> What do you spend most of your time on?
    >>
    >> A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I seem
    >> to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    >>
    >> I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    >> weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    >> this!
    >>
    >> And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    >>
    >> What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    >>
    >> So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?
    >
    > My raison d'etre (at the moment) is restocking. 4.25 mill in 16 days so
    > far. More than 250k a day, that translates to.

    Moo, can you tell me when you are asleep? Maybe then I will have a chance to
    buy something in those shops :))).

    --
    M00ndreamz
    http://moondreams.online.fr/

    "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> schreef in bericht
    > >
    > > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> What are peoples favourite bits?
    > >>
    > >> What do you spend most of your time on?
    > >>
    > >> A year or two ago I just used to spend all my time restocking but I
    seem
    > >> to get bored after an hour of chasing prices these days.
    > >>
    > >> I enjoy Plushie Tycoon best. How time consuming is that game. About two
    > >> weeks in I can spend up to half of every hour for eight hours a day on
    > >> this!
    > >>
    > >> And I like the lab. Always do that first each day.
    > >>
    > >> What else... I like castle battles and I love avatars.
    > >>
    > >> So my nosiness is getting the better of me. What do you lot enjoy?
    > >
    > > My raison d'etre (at the moment) is restocking. 4.25 mill in 16 days so
    > > far. More than 250k a day, that translates to.
    > >

    > Moo, can you tell me when you are asleep? Maybe then I will have a chance
    > buy something in those shops :))).
    >

    > --
    > M00ndreamz
    > http://moondreams.online.fr/

    I am asleep now ;o)~

    Try between 9 pm and 4 am neo time :o) Dat's when I get my beauty sleep <moo
    snore moo snore>

Games Video Games