Epson Perfection 3170

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hi
i have a problem with a scanner epson perfection 3170 photo; during a scan
with photoshop or publisher or other applications it gives me an error:
problem with import interface and the application crash.
my version of epson scan is 1.22i
anyone can help me?
tnx a lot

Max

"Max" <gmax_70@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> i have a problem with a scanner epson perfection 3170 photo; during a scan
> with photoshop or publisher or other applications it gives me an error:
> problem with import interface and the application crash.
> my version of epson scan is 1.22i
> anyone can help me?
> tnx a lot
>
> Max

Try uninstalling the software for the scanner and photoshop. Then
reinstalling every thing. Scanner software first then Photoshop.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Max