Screen resolution

I have a problem with the Microsoft provided programs running in 256 color
and 640x480 resolution,ect, ie6,Outlook Express, all other programs
operate in the settings I have set for the system 1024by768, I reset the
settings and still no the same , any Ideas ?

You set compatability mode got the program. Right click, properties, compatability.

http://www.uscricket.com