Sign in with
Your question

Direct X 10 G80 8800GTX/GTS available to buy !

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Directx
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 3, 2006 5:27:11 PM

Yes it was foretold now its actuley true G80's have indeed been released in November.

One of these beasts is 4x more powerfull then the G71 7800GTX

Dont think your E-Pen!s could get any smaller ?

Look at this link and you will know how small it can really go

Asus,BFG,Msi 8800GTS/GTX Specs

However iam one of those unlucky people who doesnt have enough money to purchase these cards (or run it)

I would glady move up to Direct X 10 and Vista and a G80/R600 when they are alot cheaper

As for the prices for these badbodys here in Australia the MSI 8800GTS RRP is AU$800 and the GTX is AU$1000

Thoughts comments, droolings ?

And here is Some G80 Ingame Realtime Videos from a game Called Crysis been release April next Year.

2 Crysis DX10 Videos (zipped)

If you have just bought a High end video card and want to kill me please dont.

Iam only the messenger.

Cant wait till these Cards are mainstream.

**Edit: Links Fixed sorry about that

More about : direct g80 8800gtx gts buy

November 3, 2006 5:59:31 PM

Quote:
Yes it was foretold now its actuley true G80's have indeed been released in November.

One of these beasts is 4x more powerfull then the G71 7800GTX

Dont think your E-Pen!s could get any smaller ?

Look at this link and you will know how small it can really go

Asus,BFG,Msi 8800GTS/GTX Specs

However iam one of those unlucky people who doesnt have enough money to purchase these cards (or run it)

I would glady move up to Direct X 10 and Vista and a G80/R600 when they are alot cheaper

As for the prices for these badbodys here in Australia the MSI 8800GTS RRP is AU$800 and the GTX is AU$1000

Thoughts comments, droolings ?

And here is Some G80 Ingame Realtime Videos from a game Called Crysis been release April next Year.

Crysis on G80

2nd Crysis G80 vid

If you have just bought a High end video card and want to kill me please dont.

Iam only the messenger.

Cant wait till these Cards are mainstream.

sorry but this has been posted, re-posted then posted some more and then some so i think its been covered
November 3, 2006 6:07:12 PM

Quote:
sorry but this has been posted, re-posted then posted some more and then some so i think its been covered

Yup.
Related resources
November 3, 2006 6:26:13 PM

and the last 2 link does not work either.....
November 3, 2006 6:45:55 PM

I'm still running my Radeon 9800pro with a Athlon Xp3200 and 1gig of ram....I am very curious to see what kind of eye Candy these new DX10 video cards and will bring along with quad-core cpu's!

How many times more powerful to you think it is over my 9800 pro 128mb???
November 3, 2006 6:56:33 PM

Quote:
I'm still running my Radeon 9800pro with a Athlon Xp3200 and 1gig of ram....I am very curious to see what kind of eye Candy these new DX10 video cards and will bring along with quad-core cpu's!

They won't have any impact on gaming now. Games aren't even programmed to use two CPU cores yet, and G80 will be used to its ful potential when Vista, and DX10 come out.

Quote:

Gazillion times :wink:
November 3, 2006 7:00:53 PM

Quote:

Yup.

Yeah old news w/antique links but give him a break he is in australia ,news travel slower over there. and besides there toilets flush backwards, that fact alone gives him a pass.
November 3, 2006 7:05:31 PM

Quote:

Wow, I don't even think I could guess as to how much more powerful it will be over a 9800 w/ 182mb.

Don't know if this is legit or what but wow.

http://vic.expreview.com/attachment/1161835812.jpg
November 3, 2006 7:10:21 PM

Quote:

Yup.

Yeah old news w/antique links but give him a break he is in australia ,news travel slower over there. and besides there toilets flush backwards, that fact alone gives him a pass.

Iam Sure this Info is widely known though-out the internet but i just wanted to bring the news to the newbies and DX10 no-nots of THF

Once again i appollogise for the links not working they are fixed now!

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!
November 3, 2006 7:25:06 PM

Quote:

Wow, I don't even think I could guess as to how much more powerful it will be over a 9800 w/ 182mb.

Don't know if this is legit or what but wow.

http://vic.expreview.com/attachment/1161835812.jpg

Yeah its real its an Asian guy did the Benchmark !
November 6, 2006 6:38:02 PM

thank you for the re-post. I had not seen anything on any of it yet. Your post helped.
November 6, 2006 7:00:46 PM

Jeez what dick made a post with a title like "8800GTX/GTS Available to buy!" when they really aren't yet. Just because you've read one of the million reviews doesn't mean they're available in the marketplace.

They are due to be on sale on the 8th. Until then, please don't make posts like that unless you can back it up with a link to somewhere selling them that says 'in stock'.
November 20, 2006 6:28:32 PM

Quote:
Jeez what dick made a post with a title like "8800GTX/GTS Available to buy!" when they really aren't yet. Just because you've read one of the million reviews doesn't mean they're available in the marketplace.

They are due to be on sale on the 8th. Until then, please don't make posts like that unless you can back it up with a link to somewhere selling them that says 'in stock'.

Listen you little smart @$$ F*cker i have not only read all there is about the G80 but my SUPPLIER HAS THEM IN STOCK TO BUY SO WHAT DO U SAY ABOUT THAT !

Your a DICK !

SMART @$$$ Mother F*UCKER!
November 20, 2006 7:00:04 PM

Considering it is now the 20th of Nov, I'm sure your supplier does have them in stock... :roll:

Most people here have read all they would ever like to read on this topic.
November 20, 2006 7:47:09 PM

Quote:
Considering it is now the 20th of Nov, I'm sure your supplier does have them in stock... :roll:

Most people here have read all they would ever like to read on this topic.

Lol

This topic is dated...
November 20, 2006 8:25:44 PM

Dated this topic is, and by Feb. we'll be saying the same thing about the R600. :wink:
November 21, 2006 5:27:12 PM

Quote:
Dated this topic is, and by Feb. we'll be saying the same thing about the R600. :wink:

LOL, yeah we will.

'Sean wonders why people keep on adding one liners to hes outdated topic when they can't help him out with a PSU problem'
!