scanning so slow with HP Scanjet 3770

Hi
It's holyday and I just started doing one of these things that I wanted for
years.
To scan hundreds of old slides with a HP SCanjet 3770 dig flatbed scanner

But it works SO SLOW... just the pre scan takes up to one minute and the
hole scanning of a single picyure /slide takes minutes!

Im I doing something wrong???

Hope you have a tip for me ....
best wishes
Otto Leholt
1 answer Last reply
More about scanning slow scanjet 3770

    "Otto Leholt" <leholt@worldonline.dk> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > It's holyday and I just started doing one of these things that I wanted
    for
    > years.
    > To scan hundreds of old slides with a HP SCanjet 3770 dig flatbed scanner
    >
    > But it works SO SLOW... just the pre scan takes up to one minute and the
    > hole scanning of a single picyure /slide takes minutes!
    >
    > Im I doing something wrong???
    >
    > Hope you have a tip for me ....
    > best wishes
    > Otto Leholt

    The scanning speed is a mechanical thing.
    You can not make a slow scanner go faster.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Scanners Hewlett Packard Peripherals