NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET ON

I can't get on to Neopets at all now. I don't know what's going on. Whenever
I put the url in and press enter, i just get a white page and it wont even
go to the Neopets start page now.... This is getting ridiculous....

"Pam" <pammiet@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I can't get on to Neopets at all now. I don't know what's going on.
>Whenever I put the url in and press enter, i just get a white page and it
>wont even go to the Neopets start page now.... This is getting
>ridiculous....

It may be a router problem; I'm getting in just fine.

Call your ISP and have them check things out.

Yours truly,

The
in-Jelly-World-as-we-speak-yes-I-know-there's-no-such-thing-as-Jelly-World,

Wanderer
wanderer@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

"Wanderer" <wanderer@ticnet.com> schreef in bericht
> "Pam" <pammiet@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>I can't get on to Neopets at all now. I don't know what's going on.
>>Whenever I put the url in and press enter, i just get a white page and it
>>wont even go to the Neopets start page now.... This is getting
>>ridiculous....
>
> It may be a router problem; I'm getting in just fine.
>
> Call your ISP and have them check things out.

It's not a router problem, because many people have the same problem.
When I logged in this morning everything seemed fine for ten minutes or
something. Then the white pages started again.
So annoying!

And if you want to know if it's a router problem, you don't have to call
your ISP, you can try to type in a DOS-window:
tracert www.neopets.com

Then it will show where the connection is stopped. Or not.

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

C:\>tracert www.neopets.com

Tracing route to www.neopets.com [207.218.164.15]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
*first 10 omitted*
11 260 ms 388 ms 227 ms so0-0-0-2488M.ar1.LAX2.gblx.net
[67.17.72.106]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 *
thats what i got :( its the second time i did it the first time it went all
30 with *'s

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Wanderer" <wanderer@ticnet.com> schreef in bericht
>> "Pam" <pammiet@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>>I can't get on to Neopets at all now. I don't know what's going on.
>>>Whenever I put the url in and press enter, i just get a white page and it
>>>wont even go to the Neopets start page now.... This is getting
>>>ridiculous....
>>
>> It may be a router problem; I'm getting in just fine.
>>
>> Call your ISP and have them check things out.
>
> It's not a router problem, because many people have the same problem.
> When I logged in this morning everything seemed fine for ten minutes or
> something. Then the white pages started again.
> So annoying!
>
> And if you want to know if it's a router problem, you don't have to call
> your ISP, you can try to type in a DOS-window:
> tracert www.neopets.com
>
> Then it will show where the connection is stopped. Or not.
>

> --
> M00ndreamz
> http://moondreams.online.fr/

I got that too - it went up to the LAX2 address (67.17.175.98) then
stopped - it's an IP from Global Crossing - not sure where the problem
lies though.
dave k