scrolling forum..plz bring it back

atomicWAR

Glorious
Ambassador
for the love of god. please bring back the scrolling forum thread. i hate that its gone. i like the new site structure besides....but i was on your page at least ten more times a day to check the hot topics via the scroll...the little short list you replaced is anemic at best.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Agreed...it was a nice piece of the page.

Also, what's with all the super-old stuff in 'In the news'? I don't really care about virus attacks on Win2000 from 2004 and announcments of ATI x850XT's...

The new site is nice...but very bloated with old stuff...like the 'Oil cooled rig' video on the main page. That's at least 2 years old...

sailer

Splendid
Cast my vote for a scrolling forum too. I seem to be having another problem since the change as well. For unknown reason, I'm not getting notification of threads where I wrote something. I checked all my settings and they seem correct, and I know I didn't change anything. I wondered about a computer setting, but this is occurring on all my computers, one having Vista 64, another having XP Pro, and a third having XP64 Pro, so I doubt it has anything to do with a computer setting.

I agree I have to sayy that things have gotten bleak since the change I used to come by 2 or 3 times a day to look around I liked the scrolly dodad. Seems like less to do and see here lately I don't come by as much anymore :(

I figured they would be more interesting since they got a few guys from Inq. but now inq. has started getting sucky and so has Toms... Fudzilla is still ok go them LOL

Thently

MrsBytch

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
Please DONT bring back the scrolling forum. Its just a way for the bored kids with nothing else to do in their boring lives to compete for poster of the year honors.
Thanks for shutting down the Trolls THG!!!!

MrsBytch

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2006
Please DONT bring back the scrolling forum. Its just a way for the bored kids with nothing else to do in their boring lives compete for poster of the year honors.
Thanks for shutting down the Trolls THG!!!!

piratepast40

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
+1 for scrolling (I think this is the 3rd or 4th thread on this topic).

And what's up with the "related" photos, news and stories that aren't related to anything???