Linotype-Hell Opal Scsi breakdown - Connection diagram

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,comp.periphs.scsi (More info?)

unfortunately i can no longer connect to my Linotype-Hell Opal via Scsi,
tested on different computers. The scanner does not appear. Where can i
get the connection diagram for the scanners mainboard?

Thank you, Achim

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,comp.periphs.scsi (More info?)

The Opal (and opal ultra) will not id until it is done with it's onboard diags, can take
from 2-10 mins...

erie