Cant use reply have to quote. whats going on.

Same problem here.
Also, I can not edit my post.
All I am able to do is a quick edit.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ombudsman

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2008
I've never been able to replicate this bug. I just used the "reply" at the bottom of the page now.

However, the next set of updates this week comes with some bug fixes.

If this doesn't go away Wed, can I get more information? Browser type?

Sure thing i will try it weds will repost here to let you know if its fixed. If not then you can let me know what info you want and we can take it from there.
Thanks for responding
Mactronix

mike99

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Same here, for some time now. Get "Sorry, this thread doesn't exist

Back to previous page"
Now the scrollig threads have gone as well! I will have to consider finding other sites!

Mike.

Well its 21:50 in my timezone UK and it still does it so what info would you like ?
Mactronix

Ombudsman

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2008
Basic Browser / OS info.

Also, if you're using the UK version of the forums, could you try logging into the US version?

Update - just tried via the US login (posting from that site now) and I get the same problem. One thing I would add is that I don't yet see the new updates on the UK site, only the US one. Sorry Tom's team but you don't seem to have this one fixed yet... A word of advice to UK users trying to test via the US site. Log out of the UK one before trying to log into the US one. My CPU usage maxed out and I had to force quit opera, kill the UK login and then login to the US before things were right. I've also noticed that my profile is not displaying under my pic, only Ombudsman's is.

If you want some other tests running drop me a PM. I've got a few other browser / OS combinations I can test from if it will help.

Well im getting no joy either i even tried the china website.
Im runnung XP with service pack 2 an dall the updates as far as i know (I have auto update on)
Internet explorer 7. Im not running any extra firewalls or anti virus that i wasnt before.
Mactronix

No joy using Firefox 2.0.0.13.
Windows Xp Sp2 latest updates.

When I get to work, I will try their machines using IE explorer.

Editing now works for me with Firefox

No joy with IE explorer 6 on windows Xp either.

Editing still seems to be working though!!

To Ombudsman,
As you can see from the lack of a quote the issue seems to have resolved itself. I dont know if you did anything your end but i havent so much as updated a driver this end. I just decided to try a standard reply it and it seem ok now.
Thanks for the help all the same.
Mactronix :)