All time low on Illusen level 30?

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

It has got to be an all time low for Illusen's Quest level 30 when all
she asked for was an exploding snowball!! Didn't search too long for it
and picked it up for 15 NP, might have found it even cheaper had I
looked a bit longer. Still, a nice surprise, when you're expecting to
pay some 5000 NP at that level. :)

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

"CK" <christal63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It has got to be an all time low for Illusen's Quest level 30 when all she
> asked for was an exploding snowball!! Didn't search too long for it and
> picked it up for 15 NP, might have found it even cheaper had I looked a
> bit longer. Still, a nice surprise, when you're expecting to pay some 5000
> NP at that level. :)

Congrats!

daramark

"CK" <christal63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> It has got to be an all time low for Illusen's Quest level 30 when all she
> asked for was an exploding snowball!! Didn't search too long for it and picked
> it up for 15 NP, might have found it even cheaper had I looked a bit longer.
> Still, a nice surprise, when you're expecting to pay some 5000 NP at that
> level. :)
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com