Windows Explorer Error Dialog Box

December 15, 2004 2:19:45 AM

Windows Explorer has incountered a problem and has to close. Please
save your work and sorry for the inconvenience.

I receive the above error each time after booting into Windows XP. I'm
using a Gateway computer with 128M memory. Does anyone know what causes
this error and how to correct it? Thank you!

Lee Lord
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 1:54:58 PM

Lee Lord <leelord@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

>Windows Explorer has incountered a problem and has to close. Please
>save your work and sorry for the inconvenience.
>
>I receive the above error each time after booting into Windows XP.

See if some software that loads with Windows is causing this. For
details, read "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to
Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353).

--