Multiple Pocket PC Sync to one PC

February 15, 2005 1:46:25 PM

I have one work station which is share by three supervisor, and I need to
sync three pocket pc to a work station running xp-pro. Can this be done
and also what is the danger of doing this?

Any thought, idea, suggestion??

More about : multiple pocket sync

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 10:54:25 AM

You can sync multiple Pocket PC, but each user must be in a different
user/name otherwise the same Outlook store will be used. If they're syncing
to a Exchange Server then this should be ok.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com

!