New Chomby Avatar

Go to a Maraquan Chomby's lookup. LadyPhina worked for me. But it looks
weird, so I checked in my Chat preferences and it was there.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Go to a Maraquan Chomby's lookup. LadyPhina worked for me. But it looks
> weird, so I checked in my Chat preferences and it was there.
>

> daramark

Got it, thank you!

Thanks thats 81 avvie's .........
Here's the link for all lazy people....lol
http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=LadyPhina

soviet1918

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Go to a Maraquan Chomby's lookup. LadyPhina worked for me. But it looks
> weird, so I checked in my Chat preferences and it was there.
>

> daramark

TY Dara!!!

daramark wrote:
> Go to a Maraquan Chomby's lookup. LadyPhina worked for me. But it looks
> weird, so I checked in my Chat preferences and it was there.
>

> daramark

Thank you. :)

--
http://www.simplerich.com/blog