OE error msg after SP2

Group...
I keep getting a error message when launching Outlook Express......its

CnxMon.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

If I just close the message window, OE performs as normal . What is it and
can I stop the
pop up, its just annoying, I guess this will be one of many little quirks I
may need help with

TIA Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about error

    CnxMon.exe has something to do with wanadoo. You might ask them.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:41c083f5$0$10198$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr,
    laroffie <laroffie@wanadoo.fr> hunted and pecked:

    > CnxMon.exe has something to do with wanadoo. You might ask them.

    Google suggests several other people have the problem.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=CnxMon.exe+sp2

    ...but my french is not good.

Outlook Express Microsoft Error Message Windows XP