  • Printer Driver
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 26, 2005 7:43:25 AM

Somehow I have lost the Paperport Printer driver on the computer, I
recently installed a new scanner (visioneer onetouch 9020USB) I
noticed after the Paperport printer driver had disappeared, the colour
one is still there but I really need the black and white one back.

Does anyone know how to get this back without having to reinstall
Paperport 8 as I have lost the original CD, I have tried a repair on
paperport but that hasnt brought it back.

I am running windows 2000, please help.

Regards

Chris.Waite

More about : paperport printer driver

Anonymous
February 26, 2005 6:02:01 PM

"Chris Waite" <chris_waite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have lost the Paperport Printer driver on the computer, I
> recently installed a new scanner (visioneer onetouch 9020USB) I
> noticed after the Paperport printer driver had disappeared, the colour
> one is still there but I really need the black and white one back.
>
> Does anyone know how to get this back without having to reinstall
> Paperport 8 as I have lost the original CD, I have tried a repair on
> paperport but that hasnt brought it back.
>
> I am running windows 2000, please help.
>
> Regards
>
> Chris.Waite

No way without the Installation CD.
You can buy Paperport 10 and upgrade paperport.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Are you using WinXP SP2? My Visioneer 9320 quit working because of SP2. So
now I am waiting for a new driver from Visioneer. If ever one is made
available.
"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> "Chris Waite" <chris_waite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Somehow I have lost the Paperport Printer driver on the computer, I
>> recently installed a new scanner (visioneer onetouch 9020USB) I
>> noticed after the Paperport printer driver had disappeared, the colour
>> one is still there but I really need the black and white one back.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to get this back without having to reinstall
>> Paperport 8 as I have lost the original CD, I have tried a repair on
>> paperport but that hasnt brought it back.
>>
>> I am running windows 2000, please help.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Chris.Waite
>
> No way without the Installation CD.
> You can buy Paperport 10 and upgrade paperport.
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com

March 2, 2005 10:25:45 AM

I'm not sure if it's there, but you can check at www.oldversion.com

Scott

"Chris Waite" <chris_waite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have lost the Paperport Printer driver on the computer, I
> recently installed a new scanner (visioneer onetouch 9020USB) I
> noticed after the Paperport printer driver had disappeared, the colour
> one is still there but I really need the black and white one back.
>
> Does anyone know how to get this back without having to reinstall
> Paperport 8 as I have lost the original CD, I have tried a repair on
> paperport but that hasnt brought it back.
>
> I am running windows 2000, please help.
>
> Regards
>
> Chris.Waite
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:39:16 PM

On 26 Feb 2005 04:43:25 -0800, chris_waite@yahoo.com (Chris Waite)
wrote:

>Somehow I have lost the Paperport Printer driver on the computer, I
>recently installed a new scanner (visioneer onetouch 9020USB) I
>noticed after the Paperport printer driver had disappeared, the colour
>one is still there but I really need the black and white one back.
>
>Does anyone know how to get this back without having to reinstall
>Paperport 8 as I have lost the original CD, I have tried a repair on
>paperport but that hasnt brought it back.
>
>I am running windows 2000, please help.
>
>Regards
>
>Chris.Waite

You may have trouble without the installation CD.

There is advice on this phenomenon in the ScanSoft KnowledgeBase at
www.scansoft.com.

MK
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 7:43:42 AM

I managed to find the CD eventually and uninstalled Paperport, deleted
the Colour paperport driver and reinstalled Paperport. Both printers
are now back and working fine.

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Chris.Waite
April 22, 2009 3:52:19 PM