Search Companion

Hi
How can I make search companion to default to map drive or a folder on a
map drive in the "look in" section?

Thnaks

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:57:06 -0800, khaled azzaz wrote:

> Hi
> How can I make search companion to default to map drive or a folder on a
> map drive in the "look in" section?
>
> Thnaks

Create a shortcut to the drive. Right click the shortcut and select Search.

Or, perform a search on the mapped drive and save it. Double clicking the
saved search, opens the search window with all of the criteria filled in.
If necessary, edit criteria fields before clicking Find Now.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User