I've never used Tom's forum, but I've been reading Tomshardware for years, and I am VERY frustrated with it lately.
This is just one of the bugs you've found, there are many many more, mostly related to comments box and login screen. And I'm kinda glad that other people are complaining too. I'll post these in all threads about this websites problems I can find..
Here is a list of problems:
- when selecting "Print" on the bottom of the article, I need to login. First off, WHY? I never had to login before.. And second of all, this can't be right way to display login form: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/LuxZg/submitbutton.jpg
Also, sometimes whole login popup looks all messed up
- than we have comments, that look like this:http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/LuxZg/comments.jpg
(so you're lucky that you can see them at all!)
(a bit like your next never catching on)
- while on buttons that don't work, those "all ratings", "good", "bad" links don't work 99% of the time
- I can't edit or preview my comment even though I'm logged in
- while reading article, if I want to jump to another page in article, dropdown box doesn't work 99% of the time, so I'm forced to click "next" 20 pages down to get to conclusion for example, and I couldn't even edit URL in addressbar cos I can't see how many pages it has, whch should be on the first page of every article
I've probably forgot something while typing, but this site needs A HUGE BUG FIX ASAP!