Conroe gets busted.....oops

boduke

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
LOL. That has to be the most AMD biased, BS link I've ever read. I think I'd give Baronmatrix a little (but not much more) credibility than that clown. What's his PHd in? A$$kissing?

mcgruff

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
It's time to tell the world: the second core is made of cheese. Core 2 duos can only beat AMD in tests specially tweaked for dairy products.

G

Why would you link a April article that was full of crap to begin with. That is the most irrelevant post I saw and that's saying a lot! Even celgwin a post with his own adress brought more to the CPU forum than this!

cb62fcni

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
Hahahaha, did you even read this crap before you posted it? You're seriously retarded, why don't you stop eating paint chips and sucking on broken thermometers and open your freakin' eyes to reality.

Labbbby my friend, I hate to pull this out again, but I think it needs to be said...
line2638fc70qm5.jpg

cb62fcni, thats kind a harsh do you think?

exarrkun

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2006
Why would you link a April article that was full of crap to begin with. That is the most irrelevant post I saw and that's saying a lot! Even celgwin a post with his own adress brought more to the CPU forum than this!

yeah, at least that was funny!! :wink:

boduke

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
Well, I suppose it was rather harsh, but all things considered I'm going to have to say that I don't regret it....

Personally I don't think it was harsh - I hate fanboi's who post crap like that (any fanboi whether it be intel/amd or windows/linux or some other derivitive) and that deserved a harsh response...

exarrkun

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2006
i mean...
consider it's true :roll:
did you even look at the date of that article???
i'm beginning to think that you want to be laughed at 8O

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006
Ninja my friend,

I sorry, but I am afraid I must disagree with the chart on this one. It implies this thread started with some form of intelligence. It didnt.

On the good side, begining at the bottom of the barrel as it did, it only has one way to go, up.

G

Hehe, lol at the venti latte! Usually get the same stuff, I try to spill it on the Mac laptop around and not on mine usually =).

Nice graph!

tmac

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2004
I'm thinking a YHBT is coming up sometime soon. No one can actually believe the foolishness that spews forth from that fools mouth. On a good note, my HP is fine, and I got a second, this time Grande caramel latte with whip cream for free. The barista recognized the foolishness that was the OP and gave me a another one.

Labbbby my friend, I hate to pull this out again, but I think it needs to be said...
line2638fc70qm5.jpg

cb62fcni, thats kind a harsh do you think?

ninja this chart is misleading,and needs to be represented in a more truthful manner.
1.the first post was sub 100 IQ.
2.the subsequent posts raised the intelligence.
3.the simple fact that we are validating this morons post with any response speaks ill of our intelligence,except in the fact that we are protecting our information feed and proactively disallowing the growth of FUD.
which essentially negates the fact that we placate this moron with response,and act in defense of truth.
4.any harsh response must carry an air of brilliance to insure that we maintain the high ground and elevate this unintelligent drool to a dignified level of truth.
5.as for the people whove responded,they have proven themselves at toms to be more than capable of following these guidelines and expounding on the nature of them exquisitely.

Foshizzle.