Last response: in CPUs
November 5, 2006 4:41:10 PM

edited for content

More about : conroe busted oops

November 5, 2006 4:48:29 PM

NEVER LINK TO THAT SITE.

N00b fanb0i.
November 5, 2006 4:51:46 PM

LOL. That has to be the most AMD biased, BS link I've ever read. I think I'd give Baronmatrix a little (but not much more) credibility than that clown. What's his PHd in? A$$kissing?
Related resources
November 5, 2006 4:55:23 PM

It's time to tell the world: the second core is made of cheese. Core 2 duos can only beat AMD in tests specially tweaked for dairy products.
November 5, 2006 4:55:29 PM

You owe me a new laptop, and a venti latte. I just threw up in Starbucks.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
November 5, 2006 4:57:19 PM

Why would you link a April article that was full of crap to begin with. That is the most irrelevant post I saw and that's saying a lot! Even celgwin a post with his own adress brought more to the CPU forum than this!
November 5, 2006 5:03:00 PM

Hahahaha, did you even read this crap before you posted it? You're seriously retarded, why don't you stop eating paint chips and sucking on broken thermometers and open your freakin' eyes to reality.
November 5, 2006 5:06:22 PM

Labbbby my friend, I hate to pull this out again, but I think it needs to be said...

cb62fcni, thats kind a harsh do you think?
November 5, 2006 5:11:33 PM

Well, I suppose it was rather harsh, but all things considered I'm going to have to say that I don't regret it....
November 5, 2006 5:13:18 PM

Quote:
Why would you link a April article that was full of crap to begin with. That is the most irrelevant post I saw and that's saying a lot! Even celgwin a post with his own adress brought more to the CPU forum than this!

yeah, at least that was funny!! :wink:
November 5, 2006 5:15:31 PM

Quote:
Well, I suppose it was rather harsh, but all things considered I'm going to have to say that I don't regret it....

Personally I don't think it was harsh - I hate fanboi's who post crap like that (any fanboi whether it be intel/amd or windows/linux or some other derivitive) and that deserved a harsh response...
November 5, 2006 5:18:39 PM

Quote:
You owe me a new laptop, and a venti latte. I just threw up in Starbucks

LOL!
November 5, 2006 5:27:02 PM

i mean...
consider it's true :roll:
did you even look at the date of that article???
i'm beginning to think that you want to be laughed at 8O
November 5, 2006 5:28:57 PM

O.o...... wow
November 5, 2006 5:31:43 PM

Ninja my friend,

I sorry, but I am afraid I must disagree with the chart on this one. It implies this thread started with some form of intelligence. It didnt.

On the good side, begining at the bottom of the barrel as it did, it only has one way to go, up.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
November 5, 2006 5:38:00 PM

Hehe, lol at the venti latte! Usually get the same stuff, I try to spill it on the Mac laptop around and not on mine usually =).

Nice graph!
November 5, 2006 5:42:04 PM

LOL, thanks; I should have known that every website on the internet that reviewed the Core 2 Duo was lying. :lol: 
November 5, 2006 5:42:14 PM

Quote:
Thanks to "sharikou.com" for the following information
http://sharikou.blogspot.com/2006/04/conroe-performance...
Intel is so full of @#$% their eyes are brown

Mad-Dog - if anyone ever respected your views - They don't now!

Even AMD fanboys - know BS when they see it.

Only an idiot would post something from Shariboo.
Hmm. Is that somebody we know? (Mad-Dog drools why trying
to think). Mad Dog look in the mirror and meet idiot.
November 5, 2006 5:57:00 PM

I think you all scared the crap out of him. :) 
November 5, 2006 5:57:55 PM

I'm thinking a YHBT is coming up sometime soon. No one can actually believe the foolishness that spews forth from that fools mouth. On a good note, my HP is fine, and I got a second, this time Grande caramel latte with whip cream for free. The barista recognized the foolishness that was the OP and gave me a another one.
November 5, 2006 5:59:50 PM

Quote:
Labbbby my friend, I hate to pull this out again, but I think it needs to be said...

cb62fcni, thats kind a harsh do you think?

ninja this chart is misleading,and needs to be represented in a more truthful manner.
1.the first post was sub 100 IQ.
2.the subsequent posts raised the intelligence.
3.the simple fact that we are validating this morons post with any response speaks ill of our intelligence,except in the fact that we are protecting our information feed and proactively disallowing the growth of FUD.
which essentially negates the fact that we placate this moron with response,and act in defense of truth.
4.any harsh response must carry an air of brilliance to insure that we maintain the high ground and elevate this unintelligent drool to a dignified level of truth.
5.as for the people whove responded,they have proven themselves at toms to be more than capable of following these guidelines and expounding on the nature of them exquisitely.

Foshizzle.
November 5, 2006 6:00:50 PM

ahhh Cyrix how i miss you....
November 5, 2006 6:08:48 PM

Quote:

The author of this article needs to take a computer architecture class. What the author was writing about caches was so ignorant I couldn't even read more than half the article.
November 5, 2006 6:09:48 PM

I've never seen Wusy wrong. Ever. I know its possible, but I'm not calling him out on it, because somehow, he'll still be right.
I don't know how many times he's corrected me.
November 5, 2006 6:17:46 PM

Quote:

The author of this article needs to take a computer architecture class. What the author was writing about caches was so ignorant I couldn't even read more than half the article.

you need to be decontaminated now.never read sharincompoop's blog ,it will make you sick.it will stain your soul.

you unknowingly read a few lines and then it tries to infiltrate your basic essence,if you play oblivion pray at an altar in the game that should clear it up :tongue:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
November 5, 2006 6:20:03 PM

NOOB
November 5, 2006 6:20:50 PM

Quote:
its scary how often hes right,i dont think hes human;he might be a computer with artificial intelligence for all we know;or an alien sent to abuse us for our stupidity.

i dont know maybe mad dog could teach wusy a thing or two 8O

LOL!
November 5, 2006 6:21:52 PM

If there was intelligent life out there, do you think they'd visit earth? Hell no. I believe in a god and I know he's shaking his head constantly at our stupidity.
November 5, 2006 6:22:57 PM

Thanx mate we finaly know who the intel fanboys are!

Conroe is better no doubut about it but the article has some interesting things to say.

So you guys were jumping the netburst wagon cos intel said it was better?

I wouldnt buy an intel proc cos of their netburst s**t they have been seeling for years and thay could have made a conroe a long time ago. They knew they could sell gigahertzzz.
November 5, 2006 6:23:35 PM

Quote:
I believe in a god and I know he's shaking his head constantly at our stupidity.

yeah thinking why can,t he clear the cmos. :lol: 
November 5, 2006 6:24:09 PM

Quote:

Conroe is better no doubut about it but the article has some interesting things to say.

I wouldnt buy an intel proc cos of their netburst s**t they have been seeling for years and thay could have made a conroe a long time ago. They knew they could sell gigahertzzz.

November 5, 2006 6:26:07 PM

God forbid if anything is said against intel or conroe at this time :roll:
November 5, 2006 6:27:03 PM

^^^^^ :lol: 
November 5, 2006 6:31:22 PM

Quote:

What are you, a Baron puppet? Netburst was crap. Its over. History. Let it go. AMD makes great procesors, but casting aspersions (false ones in this case) at Intel does not change the fact that Core 2 outperforms AMDs current offerings in most areas. By your logic, none of us should buy AMD since K6 was crap. So Netburst was crap and K6 was crap. Dam, I guess were going to all have to buy cryrix...oh wait.....well, we're all SOL

Little clue for ya. Sharikou is despised equally by AMD Fanboys, Intel Fanboys, and normal people. People who quote or refernce Sharikou are generally regarded either as misinformed or as delusional.

Go google sharikou and see for yourself
November 5, 2006 6:34:55 PM

uuuhh i like conroe better than intel 8O
November 5, 2006 6:35:01 PM

Quote:

Um... now we know who the AMD Fanboys are. These days it's hard to tell the intel fanboys from performance fanboys (like me! of my three fastest computers two are AMD)
November 5, 2006 6:38:07 PM

Quote:

We sure know what YOU are, an AMDroid. Go jump in bed with Sharikou.

Quote:

It has none. It is bullshit. If you can't recognize that, increase your IQ.

Quote:

Depending on the timeframe, yes or no. In the K7-P4 era, hell yes - the P4 obliterated the Athlon XP. In the K8-P4 era, hell no - the K8 obliterated the P4.

Quote:

You, sir, are retarded. Ever heard of Banais, Dothan, or Yonah? In laymans terms, Pentium M, Core Duo.
November 5, 2006 6:39:57 PM

Yup I have 4 intel procs and 8 amds. Im not particualry a fan of anyone.

It's interesting to me how a thread like this sparks some emotions and gets 5 pages in less than a hour.
November 5, 2006 6:42:09 PM

Quote:
Yup I have 4 intel procs and 8 amds. Im not particualry a fan of anyone.

It's interesting to me how a thread like this sparks some emotions and gets 5 pages in less than a hour.

Quote:
Little clue for ya. Sharikou is despised equally by AMD Fanboys, Intel Fanboys, and normal people. People who quote or refernce Sharikou are generally regarded either as misinformed or as delusional.

Go google sharikou and see for yourself
November 5, 2006 6:43:18 PM

Did I offend you sir just by mentioning intel and expressing my opinion bout it?

Conroe is GREAT I do really mean it!

I have read some horrible things how Intel has been trying to monopolize the market for years and I dont like their methods. It's more of a principle! I don't like to support monopoly!
November 5, 2006 6:45:21 PM

You got burned by intel like i did, so if you prefer AMD thats understandable. I am willing to let go of the past and move on with conroe.

But don't defend sharikou, that blog was complete and utter nonsense and didn't raise any good points at all.
November 5, 2006 6:49:32 PM

Wow I have been thoroughly entertained by this post. What a good laugh.
Stupid AMD fascist
:twisted:
November 5, 2006 6:50:30 PM

By linking replies the OP to being an intel fanboi, you SURE AS HELL offended me.

I hate AMDroids and Intelliots. I hate monopolies too. I'm a fanboi of price/performance and performance.
November 5, 2006 6:53:00 PM

yeah i was joking :) 
November 5, 2006 6:54:57 PM

Quote:
I think you all scared the crap out of him. :) 

when he spouts BS, I don't think he has any left for us to scare
out of him.
November 5, 2006 6:55:55 PM

Yes I believe you about the blog.

But I do wonder what would be the performance of an Athlon64 with 4 mb L2 cache and same frequency as conroe. I believe the performance gap wouldn't be that great. But then again conroe can clock far more than athlon can. The thing is AMD is like 10x times smaller than Intel and has a bigger manufacturing process and cant really aford so much cache on a die.

Im just furious that they have started the multicore era just now and not much sooner.
November 5, 2006 6:56:37 PM

Quote:
Did I offend you sir just by mentioning intel and expressing my opinion bout it?

Conroe is GREAT I do really mean it!

I have read some horrible things how Intel has been trying to monopolize the market for years and I dont like their methods. It's more of a principle! I don't like to support monopoly!

If you want sing the praises of AMD or Intel, that’s fine. If you want to Bash AMD or Intel, that’s fine as well. If you want to enter into discussions of morals vs. business, well.....that’s fine too but be prepared for debate. Regardless of what you do, be sure to have your facts straight. Posting BS will get you railed.

Defending a person who quotes out of date or disproven material will gain you attention, desired or otherwise. Defending that material itself, especially when it comes from someone who could be argued to be the most biased person on the net.....that’s going to get you more attention than you knew existed

As to why we are responding so vociferously, it’s because most of the people you see responding despise BS, or misguided favoritism which ironically enough, you are accusing us of having
November 5, 2006 6:59:15 PM

Foshizzle. Now lock this thread. It wastes bandwidth.
      • 1 / 2
      • Newest
!