Help with my video card

sukulo

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
well, ive a serius problem with my video card, here you can see a picture of his condition.

dibujo25kj3.jpg

Awfull isnt? but the thing is, that this only happens when i use more than... i dunno, 5 minutes the computer, its like a problem of heat i think, so i would like to ask you if you can recommend me any program to check my Video card temperature, well, i think thats all, ive a ATI RADEON 9800 PRO and this kind of "error" appeared 5 days ago, i dunno why, well, thats all if you could help me would be great, and if anyone has a suggestion or a solution for this kind of "error" i would really aprecciate that they share it with me.

PD=ive already installed "ATITOOL" "ATI TRAY TOOL" and "EVEREST ULTIMATE EDITION" and nothing, i cant find any option about my Video card Temperature

Well, i aprecciate any help or advice. Thanks

If its overclocked back it back down to the default settings.

If you've never overclocked it and its doing that get an aftermarket cooler, ATIs cooling for the 9800Pro is a pitiful joke, I have an ATI 9800 pro and had to go aftermarket on the cooler also.

Giraffe

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2004
well you could buy a new coller for it to fix the problem.

It is possible that the card has been damaged now though isnt it?

As to what caused the problem perhaps the fan stuffed up a bit or maybe it just was always too hot and decided it wants to start dying.

You wont find a program to read the temperature because the 9800 series doesnt have a temp sensor on it.

GL