Sign in with
Your question

What have you done?

Last response: in Forum Feedback
April 16, 2008 5:34:31 PM

Am I just being blind, or have you removed the most useful feature of this site? I used to be able to click on forum, then click a single button that showed me all the threads I've participated in. That button is gone. How am I supposed to find the threads that I have wrote in? I saw the search, but that is way more complicated then it used to be.

New site layout isn't much better. There used to be a lot more news items. Now there are just a few, but I need to click on the arrows to read the other four pages worth. Its like the features from the old site are still there, but you need to perform a lot more clicks.

More about : question

April 17, 2008 2:39:43 AM

I can't stand that when I press the forums link on the top of the page I go to the homepage. What I mean is, when I am in a forum subcategory and want to get back to the main forum, I used to just click on the forum link. It now takes me to the homepage.
April 17, 2008 6:49:25 AM

I don't have the problem, I'm used to using the back button. I can see how that would be an issue if you don't use that.
Related resources
April 18, 2008 12:36:24 AM

If you use back it doesn't update new threads and which ones you've read. I use back too sometimes. At any rate, it doesn't matter anymore since they have fixed the link, so all is good.
April 23, 2008 2:29:50 AM

EXT64 said:
I can't stand that when I press the forums link on the top of the page I go to the homepage. What I mean is, when I am in a forum subcategory and want to get back to the main forum, I used to just click on the forum link. It now takes me to the homepage.

I used to have that problem too but it seems they have fixed it.
!