Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

HELP! DELL AXIM UPGRADE!

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 1:06:48 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

First Is it possible to upgrade DELL Axim X30 with the ROM Update? (From
support.dell URL about 33MB)

second is it possible to reverse the ROM Version leter if needed?


Thanks,

Arvi

--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
"eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.

e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com

Web Site: www.erivasystems.com

Yahoo Messenger : arvish27

More about : dell axim upgrade

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 1:58:38 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Don't Dell have a support group you could ask?


"Arvind" <arvinds@erivasystems.com> wrote in message
news:uuub3B%23EFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| First Is it possible to upgrade DELL Axim X30 with the ROM Update?
(From
| support.dell URL about 33MB)
|
| second is it possible to reverse the ROM Version leter if needed?
|
|
| Thanks,
|
| Arvi
|
| --
| ---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
| ------------------------------------
| "eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.
|
| e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com
|
| Web Site: www.erivasystems.com
|
| Yahoo Messenger : arvish27
|
|
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:34:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:06:48 +0530, Arvind wrote:

> First Is it possible to upgrade DELL Axim X30 with the ROM Update? (From
> support.dell URL about 33MB)
>
> second is it possible to reverse the ROM Version leter if needed?
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arvi

Yes and yes.
Related resources
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:03:07 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

i couldnt find dell groups where i can post.

and is dell and pocket pc not related?for me to ask question here?


--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
"eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.

e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com

Web Site: www.erivasystems.com

Yahoo Messenger : arvish27
"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cuvvoi$kqb$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Don't Dell have a support group you could ask?
>
>
> "Arvind" <arvinds@erivasystems.com> wrote in message
> news:uuub3B%23EFHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> | First Is it possible to upgrade DELL Axim X30 with the ROM Update?
> (From
> | support.dell URL about 33MB)
> |
> | second is it possible to reverse the ROM Version leter if needed?
> |
> |
> | Thanks,
> |
> | Arvi
> |
> | --
> | ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------
> | ------------------------------------
> | "eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.
> |
> | e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com
> |
> | Web Site: www.erivasystems.com
> |
> | Yahoo Messenger : arvish27
> |
> |
>
>
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:15:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:03:07 +0530, "Arvind"
<arvinds@erivasystems.com> wrote:

>i couldnt find dell groups where i can post.

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?~ck=mn or
http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn and click community forum at the top.

>and is dell and pocket pc not related?for me to ask question here?

Dell is a PC and pocket PC hardware manufacturer.
February 17, 2005 6:29:16 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Arvind wrote:
> i couldnt find dell groups where i can post.
>
> and is dell and pocket pc not related?for me to ask question here?

Have you tried this web site?

http://www.aximsite.com/

Lots of information and help for Dell Axim.
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 6:58:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

can u be more specific on how to bring back the old state of ROM?


--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
"eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute.

e-Mail : arvindr@erivasystems.com

Web Site: www.erivasystems.com

Yahoo Messenger : arvish27
"AximGuy" <aximguy@no.ipaqs> wrote in message
news:CRIQd.2364681$f47.413431@news.easynews.com...
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:06:48 +0530, Arvind wrote:
>
> > First Is it possible to upgrade DELL Axim X30 with the ROM Update? (From
> > support.dell URL about 33MB)
> >
> > second is it possible to reverse the ROM Version leter if needed?
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Arvi
>
> Yes and yes.
!