I can't open the synchronized excel file in my Pocket PC.

a b α HP
February 16, 2005 4:11:57 AM

Hi, I'm using HP iPAQ 5450. Several months ago, I upgraded to Windows mobile
2003 from 2002.
I guess after upgrade to 2003, I couldn't open any pocket Excel file, which
was imported from my laptop.
Help me out here.
Thanks!
Anonymous
a b α HP
February 17, 2005 4:39:41 AM

Reply to message from "Seaho Kim" <seahokim@sbcglobal.net> (Wed, 16 Feb
2005 01:11:57) about ""I can't open the synchronized excel file in my
Pocket PC."":

> Hi, I'm using HP iPAQ 5450. Several months ago, I upgraded to Windows
> mobile
> 2003 from 2002.
> I guess after upgrade to 2003, I couldn't open any pocket Excel file,
> which was imported from my laptop. Help me out here.
> Thanks!

2003 pocket excel will open straight xls. The file is a little larger than
pxl, but by eliminating the conversion in active sync you can eliminate
some potential headaches and surprises. For example, the pxl conversion
simply permanently removes any functions that pocket excel can't use
without warning, otherwise you will notice it when you load the xls and can
act accordingly to keep them in sync.

It might be something worthwhile to try.
!