HP Scanjet 5P add ons?

Hi folks,
I have a SCSI HP Scanjet 5P in my possession that I'd like to know a bit
more about.
On the end of it there are places to plug in SCSI in & out (daisy chain?) as
well as a place to plug in the power.
There is also a small round socket very similar to a PS2 socket but has
about 8 pins in it.
I realise that on some HP scanners you can plug in Auto Document Feeders &
other attachments but as this is a fairly old SCSI scanner I'm wondering if
someone can help me with what you can plug in here?
Will a film scanner attachment work on it?
Regards........

"BruceM" <bruce@@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi folks,
> I have a SCSI HP Scanjet 5P in my possession that I'd like to know a bit
> more about.
> On the end of it there are places to plug in SCSI in & out (daisy chain?)
> as
> well as a place to plug in the power.
> There is also a small round socket very similar to a PS2 socket but has
> about 8 pins in it.
> I realise that on some HP scanners you can plug in Auto Document Feeders &
> other attachments but as this is a fairly old SCSI scanner I'm wondering
> if
> someone can help me with what you can plug in here?
> Will a film scanner attachment work on it?
> Regards........

Start here:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/pfinder?query=scanjet+5p&dest_page=product&lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&product=15202&dlc=en

Check this page.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=ca&docname=bps01785

A good page for some info.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=57844&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Accessories:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?dlc=en&lc=en&product=58976&lang=en&dest_page=product&cc=us&docname=c00035299

Good Luck!
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

mmmmm, I knew I should have said I've already searched with Google as well
as the HP site.
Doesn't say anything about the connection of accessories to the 5P model.
I suppose I could buy a Transparent Film Adaptor & just plug it in & try it?
Thought someone would know .................