which scanner can scan a 11X 14 photo? TIA

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
March 10, 2005 12:48:57 AM

my canon mp370 scanner can only scan 8.5x11 size. i have a 11x14
photograph that i would like to scan. any suggestions? TIA
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:04:44 PM

Yep, scan it in 4 sections very roughly. (don't worry about being square
etc) & then use a product called Panavue to MANUALLY stitch it together.
Don't do it automatically, .... do it manually.
Do you only have one picture to do or more?
Without paying for the program you end up with a watermark over your pic.
If you only have one I could help out? (you scan & I stitch?)lol
Not worth buying a A3 scanner for one job!!

!