Can We Increase Memory Of Inbuilt Gfx Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin89

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
hey man i want know if i can increase my memory of inbuilt gfx by shring memory of Ram Pls help me if u know or we can't

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
If you check in the BIOS, it will sometimes let you modify the amount of RAM that your onboard graphics uses. Keep in mind on board graphics simply isn't suitable for most graphically intensive applications.

desolationw

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2006
Your knowledge was much appreciated on this topic. Here, have a goat.

Should have said this in my first post but there is a good chance that you can increase the video memory of your onboard(integrated) graphics, just tell us the full name of your motherboard and how much ram you have in your computer and we will try and find out for you.

Your knowledge was much appreciated on this topic. Here, have a goat.

Should have said this in my first post but there is a good chance that you can increase the video memory of your onboard(integrated) graphics, just tell us the full name of your motherboard and how much ram you have in your computer and we will try and find out for you.

Please avoid giving out goats in the future as this is against Forum policy. instead, please distribute kittens and puppies as we have limitless supplies.

assasin89

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
hey man mine's is p3 866 Mhz 128 Mb Ram and my inbuilt gfx is 4Mb
can i increase inbuilt gfx motherboard is "His" lpls help me bios is pheonix

Ok heres how you increase the # of ram.

Turn on the computer and press f5. Go into performance menu and select Inbuilt graphics card. Then go to memory, then select up to 64MB of ram to use for your video card.

I have chose to cover all model numbers.

Press f1, f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,f10,f11,f12
In the bios, Go to Perfomance, general options, Integrated options, basic config, General config. Then go to .... ah you get the point...

I HOPE.

assasin89

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
hey tell me ur email id i will send u the model no. tommorow pls can u tell or post my model no here ok pls tell me then

ok let me try

Status
Not open for further replies.