mail merge help needed

jean

Why cannot I mail merge labels in Word 2000 using my address books..??

...Do I have to create a seperate data source..??

Widows XP Home edition

Hi, Jean.

You'd have a much better chance of a helpful answer on this subject in one
of the several Discussion Groups devoted to Microsoft Word.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX