Hotmail verification? how to do this. HELP.

February 16, 2005 5:29:36 PM

Hello all PPC users:
I have setup my ipaq5555 to use hotmail email servers http, and it work
fine. I did this 5 days ago. Now today I have been ask to verify with
Hotmail 'passport sign-in'. Those who know know you then must type in the
caharacters you see on three screens.
My Question:
How do you do this verify process on a pocket pc? Both times I had links
that went to http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?id=nnn This link only
works when I am in activesync mode. Has anybody had any luck or knowlwdge of
this issue. I know why MS wants us to keep verifying every 30 days, Hell I
should go but hotmail plus. Damn spamers...
Thanks in advance
Jack

More about : hotmail verification

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 2:59:41 PM

update:
Does MS mvp know about how I can continue here? Are you pushing me to
subscribe to a premium service? Please comment. I need to have this resolved
soon.

!