thomasxstewart

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
:ouch: Today theInq daily internet computing newsgroup owned by Inciessive Media an English Company thats Owns Many defunct 7 sometimes operating computing News groups, Aided & Abetted Murder. Blaming Toms hardware writer Charlie Demerjian for terrible Crime, Paul Hales, current editor wrote disclaimer on obvious, when reading story from 24July2008 by egan orion & comments posted, apparently by Psychopathic Murderer who carried out its' threats.

As Paul hales states That NO further comment will be allowed on subject of Edward & Families Death, I attempted to post folowing:

Actual story was by Eagan orion on 24July2008 in theINQ at 6:45 AM. There are some obvious comments which lead Me & probably Most to believe Psychopath may have been close to victim, read theInquirer.net story & put together murder, seeking Help ahead of Actions.. comments of question are here:

Show no mercy
Hopefully he goes down in a suicide-by-cop or other method to permanently erase this malignant cancer from society.

posted by : BB, 24 July 2008
He probably didn't escape...
He probably didn't escape but was kidnapped to make sure he stays away for longer. With so many murderers in the world I wonder anyway why nobody ever hunted down spammers and killed them - the motive is there.

posted by : Christopher Lee Thomas, 24 July 2008
shoot filming touching
omg, the children! who's going to save the day?! (I rip my shirt to reveal my superhero costume)

posted by : meriou, 24 July 2008

This is all before tragedy broke out. BB intials might be Ballmer,And/Or Perhaps Psycho who insists on leaving full name. Yet it is NO Accident that someone put together murder of family, well placed professionally done to appear as suicide.

If You look closely at Ballmer face & Hales face they are surprisingly similar(Photoshopped?), Perhaps worse.....right here in what had been clearly leading edge publication now gone sour in content in general & abetting Homicide Presently.

Whats so wrong with spam that editor would hurl such epitaths as in this article above, also denying responibility? Nothing. Car-RT Sort dosn't do by sends out Tons of Spam to Every American household daily. Including those wan, "Have You Seen...." photos.
Internet spam or Junk Mail, is Waste, yet to go so far as to kill individuals family. Prison First, Then Brain Surgery ? To Perpetrators! Maybe you are self diagnosed..This Warrents Major Police Investigation of theInquirer.net & its content on stories of Edwards Crime, Escape & Families Death. It Appears to have Ended Simply Due to theINQUIRER.net reporting & comments.

Signed:pHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK M.D.

actual comments that indicate theINQ has contributed to homicide are further by fourth comment made on article:
PMITA Prison Time coming up
I hope it ends

badly for him as a warning to others who polute the internet with their crap.

posted by : skepticalsinner, 24 July 2008

This post is getting broken up, so best post it before it dissapperars from screen

Signed:pHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK M.D.

Jeez Draskek your a tosser ... the real thing.

Your head is so far up your own a$$ it is amazing you can hear, see or talk.

Wait a minute ...

That seems to explain things ...

Enjoy your day ... your the epitome of a spammer.

:)