Finally I have the Gold!

I just beat GoGoGo! Yay! I didn't think they were ever going to let me win.

daramark
2 answers Last reply
More about finally gold

    congrats!!!

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I just beat GoGoGo! Yay! I didn't think they were ever going to let me
    >win.
    >

    > daramark

    I've been playing that game forever & i always get my butt kicked
    "I think they cheat!!" lol
    And they didnt let you win, you kicked there butts...

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > I just beat GoGoGo! Yay! I didn't think they were ever going to let me
    win.

    > daramark

Games Video Games