New Wheel Avatar!

And since there is only one left, can it be?...wait...for ...it...
Misfortune!

I have no Idea how to get it, but I did see someone who started a board with
it, and never answered how they got it. There are words for people like
that.... fill them in yourself.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> And since there is only one left, can it be?...wait...for ...it...
> Misfortune!
>
> I have no Idea how to get it, but I did see someone who started a board
> with it, and never answered how they got it. There are words for people
> like that.... fill them in yourself.

OK, apparently you must get something "Sludged". That means you should take
some really cheap items with you, but put NP into a safe place. And hope
you land on the sludge space and that you get an item turned into sludge.

There should be an avatar for collecting a lot (500 pieces?) of something
like sludge.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> And since there is only one left, can it be?...wait...for ...it...
> Misfortune!
>
> I have no Idea how to get it, but I did see someone who started a board with
> it, and never answered how they got it. There are words for people like
> that.... fill them in yourself.

I was fortunate enough to get it first try (making up for not getting
edna perhaps) and a free omelette I had just collected got sludged.

I know people who have been trying to get them to do that. I have a friend
with 10k + of sketch a pics
> There should be an avatar for collecting a lot (500 pieces?) of something
> like sludge.
>

> daramark

I think that there should be an avatar if you feed your pet 1,000 different
items. It would raise values of everything through the roof :eek:)