Neomail updated?

They have done something funky to Neomail, and now there is something called
VIP Neofriends. If you check them they appear first in your drop down list.
How do I check them, since now I have nobody in my dropdown list?

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> They have done something funky to Neomail, and now there is something
> called VIP Neofriends. If you check them they appear first in your drop
> down list. How do I check them, since now I have nobody in my dropdown
> list?

I played around with it for a while, and if you hit the alphabet letters,
then Edit Neofriends, it gives you the option of making them VIPs. As well
as some space to write things about them, I think.

daramark