Quest help

The Water Faerie says 'Have you got my Connect the Dots yet?'

Gareeth

> The Water Faerie says 'Have you got my Connect the Dots yet?'
>
> Gareeth

wow, just so you know, this just appeared in my newsreader.

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The Water Faerie says 'Have you got my Connect the Dots yet?'
>>
>> Gareeth
>>
> wow, just so you know, this just appeared in my newsreader.

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price
fireball132138 Connect the Dots 1 1,200 NP
skylarsmom007 Connect the Dots 1 1,350 NP
flit_csa Connect the Dots 1 1,400 NP
steaming_cold_1 Connect the Dots 1 1,400 NP
stljeduc8or Connect the Dots 1 1,400 NP
suppazupa Connect the Dots 2 1,465 NP
superfoomind69 Connect the Dots 2 1,495 NP
fanny_chan2004 Connect the Dots 1 1,500 NP
sindysky Connect the Dots 1 1,500 NP
sugizo0420 Connect the Dots 1 1,500 NP
suilin83 Connect the Dots 1 1,500 NP
suthrn452 Connect the Dots 1 1,500 NP
sk8rgirl_21 Connect the Dots 1 1,550 NP
squawq94546 Connect the Dots 1 1,595 NP

Gareeth wrote:
> The Water Faerie says 'Have you got my Connect the Dots yet?'
>
> Gareeth

bodene70 Connect the Dots 1 1,149 NP
baigeneo Connect the Dots 1 1,212 NP
1meanmama Connect the Dots 1 1,350 NP

~Mikki~ wrote:
> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The Water Faerie says 'Have you got my Connect the Dots yet?'
>>
>> Gareeth
>>
> wow, just so you know, this just appeared in my newsreader.

Yeah it just appeared in mine today too. I didn't bother to resub to
news.individual.net for the few days that were left after my reformat but I
sure do miss it.

Gareeth