Adding other destinations to HP?

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to add more destination programs to the
"HP Precision Scan Pro" software? I think it's version 2.03.
At pesent I can do the preview, setup the required area etc & then drag &
drop onto a Paint Shop Pro window or even copy/paste, but if I go to "save
as", I have several options (programs) like Office etc but not PSP.
Seems to me that it wouldn't be that difficult to include others in there as
well?
Once a program is in the list & a scan sent to it, it auto opens the program
receiving the scan, instead of having to open it first.
Thanks.........

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:45:04 +1030 in alt.comp.periphs.scanner,
"BruceM" <bruce@@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if it's possible to add more destination programs to the
>"HP Precision Scan Pro" software? I think it's version 2.03.
>At pesent I can do the preview, setup the required area etc & then drag &
>drop onto a Paint Shop Pro window or even copy/paste, but if I go to "save
>as", I have several options (programs) like Office etc but not PSP.
>Seems to me that it wouldn't be that difficult to include others in there as
>well?
>Once a program is in the list & a scan sent to it, it auto opens the program
>receiving the scan, instead of having to open it first.

Seem to be implemented as DLLs in the plugin directory, and HP only
seems to issue support updates for new MS Office versions.

Brian.Inglis@CSi.com (Brian[dot]Inglis{at}SystematicSW[dot]ab[dot]ca)
fake address use address above to reply