Neopoints V2.0

Hi guys, its the NHT (Neopets Hacking Team) again, I was surpised how
many users we got to trust us. Well the following users got what they
wanted: issacdragon,moneylover,terry1,myego,neopetslover and the rest.
I'm sorry, but if we did anymore the neopets staff would detect my ip
and we do not want to wait another month to get a new one anyways. I
guess today is okay, so thank you for those who trusted the Neopoints
V2.0

Sincerely, the NHT (6 members 1 waiting aproval)
http://fs12.formsite.com/uneopointcheats/form223800064/index.html?224837890

note: it will be at formsite until we can get our own site. we're
looking forward to it.

-----------------------
<Neopoints.Cheat@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys, its the NHT (Neopets Hacking Team) again, I was surpised how
> many users we got to trust us. Well the following users got what they
> wanted: issacdragon,moneylover,terry1,myego,neopetslover and the rest.
> I'm sorry, but if we did anymore the neopets staff would detect my ip
> and we do not want to wait another month to get a new one anyways. I
> guess today is okay, so thank you for those who trusted the Neopoints
> V2.0
>
> Sincerely, the NHT (6 members 1 waiting aproval)

http://fs12.formsite.com/uneopointcheats/form223800064/index.html?224837890

> note: it will be at formsite until we can get our own site. we're
> looking forward to it.

That's the most n00b site I have ever seen, allthough your story wasn't bad,
still you are quite pathetic.

Ever heard of Neopets? Create your own pet online and more, check it out.
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro

SPAMTRAP
Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet

saiko

Yeh and you can't even spell the word "always" LOL ! btw you think we would
even fall for scams like this, give a username and password LOL