I run a (HP) WXP SP2 pc with a HP 952c printer hooked up and it started
giving me low ink pop-ups soooo I purchased new cartridges and installed
them just fine. (this is not the first time I have replaced them, and
I'm confident it was done properly) My problem is it keeps giving me the
very same pop-up telling me they are running low. What could possibly
cause this?

Happy Holidays; Marty

Marty,

Unless the HP952c printer can know how much ink is in the cartridges, and reliably "talk" to windows to say "heh I am
running out of ink". Then it's probably just taking a "guess". If you can keep printing, and the prints look fine, then
ignore the low ink message.

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com