G

You forgot:

-e-penis enlargement
-selling a new os
-selling new video card
-making people upgrade for new games
-marketing

G

Yeah but Vista is the only OS supporting DX10, so in a year or so, if you want to see the DX10 eye candy, you need to buy vista....

About new card you right, Id tie selling new video card with marketing.

Like those SM3.0 cards that cant run the code but people by them over non-SM3.0... you see the picture.

you agree about e-penis? sweeet

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005
you agree about e-penis? sweeet
Yes, now the n00bz will complain about some pointless benchmarks (3DMark), and how they don't get enough points. :roll:

And then people with G80s will say, "look at how much points I have in 3DMark, my system ownz" Even though most people realize 3DMark is the measurement of the e-penis, and also, and starting point for complain.

:roll:

G

Tottaly agree, especially since a quad core will add like 2000 points. So you NEED one to compete. :?

dberthiaume555

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2006
Tottaly agree, especially since a quad core will add like 2000 points. So you NEED one to compete. :?

Yes, I always wanted to do 17 different applications while playing an FPS which reminds me to make my fans just a little quieter so I can enjoy the sounds of 30 other players shooting and tossing grenades..........oh baby, I'm already getting an e-woody.......