SB Audigy 2 zs Video Editor - No output from RCAs?

react

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
I've had a bitch of a time to ever get this thing installed correctly on any machine I've had. I just disabled the mb soundcard, removed its drivers, and did a fresh install from the web downloads of the audigy but i'm still not getting any output from the rca outs. I get sound out of the headphone out on the front, but that is it. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution? I've probably uninstalled and reinstalled this 5 times now with no change.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
I've had a bitch of a time to ever get this thing installed correctly on any machine I've had. I just disabled the mb soundcard, removed its drivers, and did a fresh install from the web downloads of the audigy but i'm still not getting any output from the rca outs. I get sound out of the headphone out on the front, but that is it. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution? I've probably uninstalled and reinstalled this 5 times now with no change.

Have you tried the creative forums?

react

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
yer awesome. whats the point of this place then if the answer is check out the hardware manufacturers website?

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
yer awesome. whats the point of this place then if the answer is check out the hardware manufacturers website?

lol, that's my advice.

I can't tell you the solution as I haven't personally experienced the problem, but since you never know how nooby noobs are, you have to suggest everything, and not assume that they tried something already, but confirm.

That being said, have you tried the manufacturers website?

react

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
i'm far from a noob. and the whole point to me posting here was because OBVIOUSLY I checked the creative labs website.