How Can I Reset The Bios On P5ND2-SLI Deluxe?? Please...

PX7800GT

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
hi guys ,my friend bought an Asus P5ND2-SLI Deluxe (Socket LGA 775 with nForce 4 SLI) & a P4 630 (3GHz ,2 Mb cache) about 6 months ago & now he wants to OC his CPU & we have a question :
if we OC the CPU & then we have a Boot Problem ,how can we switch the bios to its default ?? is there any button to reset the bios like my Mobo ??
asus said (in its guide) that the Mobo will change the bios to its default if you have boot problem while OCing !! is this True ??
please ... we can really use some help! :(
oh...and one more thing is : we can use any OCing tips from you guys ! :D
and sorry for my bad English , i`m Persian ,its normal !! 8)

htoonthura

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
hi guys ,my friend bought an Asus P5ND2-SLI Deluxe (Socket LGA 775 with nForce 4 SLI) & a P4 630 (3GHz ,2 Mb cache) about 6 months ago & now he wants to OC his CPU & we have a question :
if we OC the CPU & then we have a Boot Problem ,how can we switch the bios to its default ?? is there any button to reset the bios like my Mobo ??
asus said (in its guide) that the Mobo will change the bios to its default if you have boot problem while OCing !! is this True ??
please ... we can really use some help! :(
oh...and one more thing is : we can use any OCing tips from you guys ! :D
and sorry for my bad English , i`m Persian ,its normal !! 8)

Hello

i have the same motherboard with PD 830. please refer to p 2-21 in your user guide for reset. I have been using this board for over a year. You need to have a good cooling system if you want a good overclocking result. The NB is running hot easily when overclocking. You might want to use chipset cooler as well. When you want to overclock, go to jumperfree setting and then go to frequency control or sth like that. From there choose, cpu and memory setting . If your memory can not keep up with the fsb , you can adjust the timing as well. You have options to adjust voltage for cpu, memory, nb, sb and memory timing. just explore it on your own. it is fun for me.

Bye.

PX7800GT

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
Hi Man ,thanks for the reply.
can you give me some more advice about OCing this CPU (voltage,memory,...)
here is the system Spec :
Asus P5ND2-SLI Deluxe
P4 630 3GHz
CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 6+ 8)
2x512MB Kingstone DDR 533MHz (4-4-4-12-1T)
MSI 7600GT (Dual Cooling)
A-Open Prima Power 400Watt
Sound Blaster Audigy
2x120Gb Maxtor S-ATA (dont know how to raid them :( )
Sony DVD-R/RW 16X
No Floppy :D