Handheld Scanner

Is anyone aware of a handheld scanner that actually works under
2000/XP? There's plenty of old ones on Ebay, but for 95/98.

I'm wanting to scan out of old books and a flatbed is impractical.

Jason
1 answer Last reply
More about handheld scanner

    "DartmanX" <fergusonjason@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is anyone aware of a handheld scanner that actually works under
    > 2000/XP? There's plenty of old ones on Ebay, but for 95/98.
    >
    > I'm wanting to scan out of old books and a flatbed is impractical.
    >
    > Jason

    NO.
    No longer manufactured.

    There are book scanners however.
    Google for "book Scanner" without the quotes.

    This one may be in your budget. About $250.
    http://www.plustek.com/products/book.htm

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com