Handheld Scanner

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 7, 2005 3:21:57 PM

Is anyone aware of a handheld scanner that actually works under
2000/XP? There's plenty of old ones on Ebay, but for 95/98.

I'm wanting to scan out of old books and a flatbed is impractical.

Jason

More about : handheld scanner

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 5:48:30 PM

"DartmanX" <fergusonjason@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone aware of a handheld scanner that actually works under
> 2000/XP? There's plenty of old ones on Ebay, but for 95/98.
>
> I'm wanting to scan out of old books and a flatbed is impractical.
>
> Jason

NO.
No longer manufactured.

There are book scanners however.
Google for "book Scanner" without the quotes.

This one may be in your budget. About $250.
http://www.plustek.com/products/book.htm

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com