p4killer

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2008
I've been coming to Tom's For years now. It seems like I check the site 3 times a day at least. Tom's is just sooo awesome. But you guys ROCK your vids on just about any subject.. its like i cant wait to see any of your vids from quick looks at systems to second takes-- You two are the best-- This is my first post on this forum anyway -- And i was like lemme tell these dudes they rock fo sho :p If toms ever gets rid of you guys -- Tht would be the darkest day for this site and def give the 3 Golden Churro's for the dumbest and most disappointing peronnel move for an online site :p

Keep Doin Whatcha Doin- :p

P4Killer

p4killer

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2008
Lol tht'd be funny but nah but i just felt like
really motivated to sign to this forum just to say how sweet these guys are and these vids are just awesome cuz its not like scripted and while they know what their tlking about, their not like senior developers or w/e. its just nice to see interesting stuff from a couple of true gamers and not just some fan boy opinions :p

Yeah ... your safe.

Get them to do a peice on putting together a decent rig to run the Crysis addon ... showcase a few PC's with various hardware.

Give the gamers some idea of good hardware combinations to run the game - high, meduium and low end PC's.

Any excuse to game ...