Umax Vista S6E driver Win2000

I am trying to find a driver for the S6E on Windows 2000.
I have found references to MagicScan 4.3 having some support but this is
only available on CD. It can be patched for Win XP but not sure about
Win2k.

Anybody suggest a suitable driver which can be downloaded?
Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Davies
Integra Web Design

"Mike Davies" <mike@NOSPAM.integrawebdesign.co.uk> wrote in message
>I am trying to find a driver for the S6E on Windows 2000.
> I have found references to MagicScan 4.3 having some support but this is
> only available on CD. It can be patched for Win XP but not sure about
> Win2k.
>
> Anybody suggest a suitable driver which can be downloaded?
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> --
> Mike Davies
> Integra Web Design

Umax Germany For Win2000. Download MagicScan 4.30.
http://www.umax.de/cgi-bin/treiber.pl?Scanner=vista&OS=win_2k&SCSI_Karte=0&DigiCam=0&DVD=0&D_Form=Suchen+%2F+Search

Download drivers from Umax Germany.
http://www.umax.de/support/treiber.htm

--