Second Take: Fall Games Preview Part 3

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
The Cavs choked! Anyways, I think I'm done with new games for the year after I get Fallout 3. Nothing else really stands out for me, unless I end up bored and something gets an excellent review.

lightzy

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
I'd discuss it happily if the damned new player wasn't a buggy mess.

I can't watch anything in it.. the mouse pointer flickers like crazy whenever its on the movie-display-area thing, and i can't press the play button or any of the buttons really.

using IE on vista

bennyblanx

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
I'd discuss it happily if the damned new player wasn't a buggy mess.

I can't watch anything in it.. the mouse pointer flickers like crazy whenever its on the movie-display-area thing, and i can't press the play button or any of the buttons really.

Sorry you are having trouble. We have not heard of this problem regularly, but will definitely report it to our engineers.

-Ben

dieseldre2k

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
@ EndWar
i have a feeling that endwar's controls will do well assuming voice recognition is good. it will be just like the wii when it came out. at first, ppl felt goofy mimicking some moves in certain video games, but in the end it just felt more natural. lets face it, console controls are somewhat limited without a mouse, so i would think that this is a welcome change.

@Gears of War 2
i dont like console controls for FPS's and was really happy when they released it for PC. i know they announced that they wont be releasing GoW2 for PC, but does anyone think they are just saying that to boost console sales and then release it next year or something?

@Leaf4Dead
i'm still mad at Valve for stopping the TF2 updates to work on this :kaola: i'm also wary whenever the hype machine kicks in. anyway, it wont stop me from getting this title and giving it a shot.

@Call of Duty 5
i'm just wondering if this will bring down the price of the PC version of CoD4 (i have it on console thanks to my bro but like i said before, i dont like console FPS controls).

@Mirror's Edge / Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
these 2 seem to bring a bit of change to the typical formula so i will give these a shot.

@GTA4
finally!

@Wrath of the Lich King
one word: Warcrack

TRENDING THREADS