Grumpy Old King joke

Not sure if this can help anyone, sometimes the words of wisdom work more
than once but I don't know about the jokes.

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: Where can't you do if a pack of Halloween Airax a need Aisha myriad?
A: By don't the basket of Acko s!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 786 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

Golden Stalk
Stale Bread

He also gives you 460 Neopoints!

-Lois
3 answers Last reply
More about grumpy king joke

    "gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure if this can help anyone, sometimes the words of wisdom work more
    > than once but I don't know about the jokes.
    >
    > King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
    >
    > Q: Where can't you do if a pack of Halloween Airax a need Aisha myriad?
    > A: By don't the basket of Acko s!
    >

    > You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
    >
    > King Skarl Says:
    > *hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 786 out of 1000.
    > You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.
    >
    > King Skarl hands you:
    >
    > Golden Stalk
    > Stale Bread
    >
    > He also gives you 460 Neopoints!

    Great! But did you get the Avatar? He has two to give out, and he is stingy
    with them both (meaning he hasn't seen fit to grace me with either of them
    LOL).

    daramark

    >Great! But did you get the Avatar? He has two to give out, and he is
    >stingy
    >with them both (meaning he hasn't seen fit to grace me with either of
    them

    >LOL).
    >
    >daramark

    Oh! Nope, no avie, dang it!! And he's got two to give out? Double dang
    it then! Well, maybe next time, *sigh*.

    -Lois

    gsulois [gsulois@nospam.com] said
    > Not sure if this can help anyone, sometimes the words of wisdom work more
    > than once but I don't know about the jokes.

    It is random.

King Games Video Games