Please fix this, it is so annoying. I keep getting email notifications but I can't check the actual comments. I also get email notifications that someone has posted a comment, but the email mentions no username and there is actually no comment posted.
Well, I wouldn't mind them to fix these as well.. Btw, this bug above isn't fixed either, happened to me few days ago on those Mac vs PC articles, but since I had comments all messed up anyway I gave up trying..
Here is a list of problems, besides this one above still being active:
- when selecting "Print" on the bottom of the article, I need to login. First off, WHY? I never had to login before.. And second of all, this can't be right way to display login form: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/LuxZg/submitbu...
Also, sometimes whole login popup looks all messed up
- than we have comments, that look like this: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/LuxZg/comments...
- while on buttons that don't work, those "all ratings", "good", "bad" links don't work 99% of the time
- I can't edit or preview my comment even though I'm logged in
- while reading article, if I want to jump to another page in article, dropdown box doesn't work 99% of the time, so I'm forced to click "next" 20 pages down to get to conclusion for example, and I couldn't even edit URL in addressbar cos I can't see how many pages it has, whch should be on the first page of every article
I've probably forgot something while typing, but this site needs A HUGE BUG FIX ASAP!
I'm using IE6/IE7 and Maxthon shell on it, most of the time. But I've expirienced these bugs on multiple computers, and when not using Maxthon. And a site that has problems with IE6/IE7 can't be good Haven't tried with Firefox or Opera, as I don't really use them.