Help Please - Fatal (or whatever) Error 608 Can't Connect

February 17, 2005 9:59:24 PM

So I finally allowed myself to buy a ViewSonic V37 from eBay and the
first night I had it I somehow managed to make it work. The next day
it was all over. Fatal error, can't find you, wrong name, wrong
number!! I've only had it three days. I'm no computer-person, more of
a gadget-type of person. Can someone explain what happened. It came
with Windows 2003 upgrade and a ViewSonic wireless card. I know it can
work . . . buy only once?? Thanks.
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:11:58 AM

Soft reset your device. If this doesn't work, please hard reset it (all
custom info will be lost ,but the device will be put on factory defaults).
If this can't solve your situation, contact inmediately to Viewsonic support
and ask for a device change. With our Ipaqs we experienced some glitches and
HP-Compaq changed all them - no questions asked. Because there are *many*
reasons for a new device to be faulty, the best approach for you is to get a
completely new one.

Best regards,

Carlos MVP