A3 Scanner

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an A3 scanner to scan a bunch of movie lobby cards
(colour).

Can someone please recommend something which i could use for this job.

I have been checking the Web and found reference to a Mustek Scan Express A3
USB scanner, but a review I read complained about poor colour.

Appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Andy

shawman@btinternet.com
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner
  1. Hi Andy:
    I recommand Microtek 9800XL plus, which not only can perform the good image quality but also has the fast scanning speed. The software also has the strong function for you to use.

    Please check the web and I think you can find some other references.

    Thank you

    Joey

Scanners Movies Peripherals