DVD

when I upgrade the service pack my dvd doesn't play movies I tryed to get
help with intervideo about it and they say I have to buy a new upgrade is
there any thing to fix this I have dvd win 4 se now
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    You likely need a codec. check here
    http://www.free-codecs.com/Video_Codecs.htm But be aware that free packages
    can come with parasites like pop-ups and other ads. There are low cost codec
    that cost around $20 that shouldn't have any spyware attached. I can't
    recommend any specific package though.
    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I upgrade the service pack my dvd doesn't play movies I tryed to get
    > help with intervideo about it and they say I have to buy a new upgrade is
    > there any thing to fix this I have dvd win 4 se now

    I've been successfully using InterVideo WinDVD and WinDVR for over 2 years
    and never did any upgrades when any of the XP service packs were released.
    I have no idea what version I'm running but it works fine.

    "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    when I upgrade the service pack my dvd doesn't play movies I tryed to get
    help with intervideo about it and they say I have to buy a new upgrade is
    there any thing to fix this I have dvd win 4 se now

DVD Microsoft Movies Windows XP