neopets down

"bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
news:E3f4e.12550$Tn.5114@lakeread06...
> anyone else?

Ya, I was kind of hoping it was just one of those "reload and everythings
fine" times but it isn't. I start to move around the site, and then I come
to something that is blocked. Oh, well, it sure has been a while since it
was down for an extended time.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "bama" <mjablecki@cox.net> wrote in message
>> anyone else?
>

> Ya, I was kind of hoping it was just one of those "reload and everythings
> fine" times but it isn't. I start to move around the site, and then I
> come to something that is blocked. Oh, well, it sure has been a while
> since it was down for an extended time.

I took the time to write this and the site seems to be back up now.
Figures.

daramark

lol ya we're an impatient breed us neopians :)